Finding accommodation in Dublin to suit all budgets is no problem. Dublin is a city with more than 17,000 hotel rooms. Within a 15 minute walk of the main conference venue (the Guinness Storehouse), one can find numerous hotels, ranging from budget hotels to four star hotels. We can recommend a number of nearby that serve both the top-end and budget end of the market. Any online hotel reservation service will be able to locate suitable hotels. Please note, when searching for hotels online that the conference venue is in the ChristChurch area on the south side of the city. We recommend attendees to stay on the south side of the city to save a 30 minute (or longer) walk to the conference venue.
- We can recommend the Radisson Blu Royal hotel, Dublin, which is about a ten minute walk from the Guinness Storehouse. We have negotiated a special conference rate of 130 Euro per night. Please use the booking code ‘MMM2014′ when booking to avail of this rate. Note that booking using the booking code is subject to availability. If you have any issue booking this hotel at the reduced rate via the Radisson website, then you can contact Carol Reddy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +353 1 898 2931 to make the booking.
Star Rating: 4
- The Westin Hotel is is in the perfect location to explore Ireland’s capital city. Formerly the Allied Irish Bank, this historic building has been transformed into a luxury 5-star hotel opposite Temple Bar and Trinity College. Thirty minutes walk from the conference venue. Estimated price 150 Euro per night.
Star Rating: 5
- Jury’s Inn, ChristChurch, Dublin, across the road from the one thousand year old Christ Church Cathedral and opposite the city’s trendy Temple Bar area. This hotel is about ten minutes walk from the conference venue. Approximate cost 80 Euro per night.
Star Rating: 3
- Temple Bar Hotel, Temple Bar, Dublin, is in walking distance to Dublin’s top bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as the main tourist attractions and theatres. This hotel is about twenty minutes walk from the conference venue. Approximate cost 70 Euro per night.
Star Rating: 3
- StayCity Serviced Apartments, Christchurch, Christchurch, Dublin, is also close to the conference venue. Located near Christ Church Cathedral in the centre of Dublin, these 45 serviced apartments are fully furnished with bed linen and towels also provided. Each include a fully-equipped kitchen, (microwaves, refrigerator etc.) washer/dryer and TV/DVD, etc. Approximate cost 60 euro per night.
Star Rating: 3
- Kinlay House Hostel, Temple Bar, Dublin, is a shared bedroom hostel in Temple Bar, hence is close to the conference venue as well as the main tourist attractions. Approximate cost 32 Euro per night. This property is over three floors and does not have elevators.
Star Rating: 1
Some additional hotel suggestions: